What is Magswitch?
It is a compound word of Magnetic and Switch for a product developed by an Australian scientist to enable the permanent magnet power to turn on/off like an electromagnet. It has a powerful force that can lift up to 250 times its own weight and is patented world-wide including Australia, Korea, Japan, China, USA, Germany, France. The product won Australian invention grand prize in 2004, A Professor of Physics at Sydney University who was the head of the judging panel of Australian new technology invention, commented favorably on the technology as "A great invention equivalent to the development of zippers instead of buttons".
- MagSwitch is a company name and technology that was created by compounding Magnet and Switch
- MagSwitch is a super strong permanent magnet getting smaller and lighter with compact design and can control ON/OFF
- Applied to a wide range of applications such as welding, woodworking, robots, industrial automation
- Innovative and the most advanced magnetic control technology with international patent (10-0966208) registered
- Technology available for manufacturing from ultra-small magnet to super-large magnet
- Minimizing factors of magnetic loss by Arranging small magnets to form large magnetic force
- Designing technology of "pole-shoe" to maximize adhesion force on pipe or irregular surface
ADVANTAGE about MAGSWITCH TECHNOLOGY
Advantages of MagSwitch?
1 Unlike electromagnet magnetized by electric power, it is an environment-friendly product with semi-permanent lifetime by using infinite energy possessed by permanent magnet without extra energy supply
2 The switch for turning on / off magnetic force can be automated by using electric motor, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc
3 Excellent applicability with various sizes and power to pull from 5kg to more than 6,000kg
4 Excellent scalability to use multiple MagSwitch simultaneously if needed
5 Various applications for all industries from home kitchenware to leisure industry, shipbuilding, military and space industry, etc.